In SOIRÉE I had shared a bunch of my favourite songs and told you why each one of them holds a special place.
Today I’ve decided to make yet another list.
This time its a list of songs that somehow never go wrong with me. I can sing along to them and also let of some steam while singing them out LOUD!
I’ve hardly ever skipped them when they play and have always found them to be versatile enough to get along with all my moods.
- Raabta by Pritam
- Jaane Kya Dhoondta Hai by Lucky Ali
- Naina Da Kya Kasoor by Ayushmann Khurrana
- Iktara by Amit Trivedi
- By The Way from Aisha
- MEMBA– For Aisha
- Laree by Call
- Dil Beparwah by Prateek Kuhad
- Teri Ay by Umer Farooq
- Barcelona by Ed Sheehan
- Cheerleader by OMI
- Remember The Name by Fort Minor
- 7 Years by Lukas Graham
- Someone Like You by Adele
- So What by Pink
- The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
- Circles by Post Malone
- Castle of Glass By Linking Park
- Believer by Imagine Dragon (always after Demons)
- Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- Sugar by Maroon5
This is a bunch of songs on the top of my head. Would love to hear your list as well!
Please share your picks in comments 🙂
ALSO, did you notice?
We now have a LOGO!!!
Its later but better than never, right? 😉